Blackman is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
What does LPC stand for?
LPC stands for Licensed Professional Counselor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPC
We have 307 other meanings of LPC in our Acronym Attic
- Les Pensions Complémentaires (French)
- Lesotho People's Congress
- Less Paper in the Cockpit (Airbus)
- Lesson Plan Creator (educational software company)
- Lexington Presbyterian Church (South Carolina)
- Liberal Party of Canada
- Liberia Peace Council (political group)
- Libertarian Party of California
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Licence Proficiency Check (UK aviation)
- Life Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- Life Profit Center (insurance industry)
- Ligand-Protein Contact
- Light Paraffin Conversion
- Light Post Cache (geocaching)
- Light Production Color (market segment for printers)
- Lighthouse Power Controller (Coast Guard)
- Lighting Playback Controller (theater lighting systems)
- Limiting Permissible Concentrations
- Line Printer Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA-GA) / www.
The study surveyed 401 mental health clinicians from various specialties, including licensed professional counselors, licensed clinical psychologists, licensed clinical social workers and licensed marriage and family therapists.
The word diagnosis is included in the Licensed Professional Counselor (or, in some states, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Clinical Mental Health Counselor, or LMHC) laws of 36 states (e.
Laws may apply to psychologists, psychiatrists, marriage and family therapists, licensed professional counselors, licensed social workers, mental health institutions and support staff employed by any of the above.
In addition, he held national certification in rehabilitation counseling, was a licensed professional counselor, and had certification in gerontology and in deafness.
John Myers joined SEARHC as a licensed professional counselor and regional behavioral health supervisor in Haines.
Samuel Gladding, a licensed professional counselor with a specialty in family counseling and chair of the Department of Counseling at Wake Forest University suggests that like merchants, families should take inventory.