Licensed Private Detectives Association of Massachusetts, Inc.
What does LPDA stand for?
LPDA stands for Licensed Private Detectives Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPDA
We have 16 other meanings of LPDA in our Acronym Attic
- Loyalty, Pride, Dedication (high school football team slogan; Griffith, IN)
- Lubbock Police Department (Texas)
- Luteal Phase Deficiency
- Lymphoproliferative Disease
- Lynchburg Police Department (Lynchburg, VA, USA)
- Lynden Police Department (Washington)
- Lynnwood Police Department (Lynnwood, WA, USA)
- Landing Platform Dock (Replacement) (UK Royal Navy)
- Land Planning & Design Associates, Inc. (est. 1970; Virginia)
- Left Posterior Descending Artery (cardiology)
- Limpopo Province Department of Agriculture (South Africa)
- Line Problem Determination Aid
- Link Problem Determination Aids
- Log-Periodic Dipole Antenna
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array
- Link Problem Determination Aid 2
- Log Periodic Dipole Antenna Array
- Land Processes Distributed Active Archive Center (NASA)
- Licensed Private Detectives Association of Massachusetts
- Licensed Private Detectives Association of Rhode Island
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to being a member of Licensed Private Detectives Association of Massachusetts (LPDAM), he has spent the past 20 years working in corporate and retail security, conducting many internal investigations and interviewing well over 2,000 individuals.