com is a valuable service providing San Diego, and other markets nationwide, the opportunity to ask a confidential question (at no charge) via email to a licensed practicing attorney in their area.
What does LPA stand for?
LPA stands for Licensed Practicing Attorney
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPA
We have 267 other meanings of LPA in our Acronym Attic
- Leather Producers Association
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Legal Profession Act (various locations)
- Legal Professional Association (Ohio)
- Legal Purchase Age (various organizations)
- Legislative and Public Affairs
- Legislative Post Audit (Kansas)
- Les Petites Affiches (French law journal)
- Leveraged Procurement Agreement (California)
- Library Public Awareness (Canada)
- Licensed Psychological Associate
- Licensed Public Accountant
- Licensing Program Analyst
- Lieutenant Protection Association
- Life Preserver Assembly
- Light Pollution Abatement (Royal Astronomical Society of Canada)
- Lighthouse Point Academy (North Broward Preparatory Schools)
- Lighting Power Allowance (Washington)
- Lightning Protection Assembly
- Limited Partnership Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
com is a valuable service providing Los Angeles, and other markets nationwide, the opportunity to ask a confidential question (at no charge) via e-mail to a licensed practicing attorney in their area.
com, the Internet's premiere source for local legal help, provides Dallas/Fort Worth communities the opportunity to obtain an initial online consultation, at no charge, to a licensed practicing attorney in their area.