Ava is a Licensed Practical Nurse at Park Creek Senior Living Community in Williamsville, New York.
What does LPNU stand for?
LPNU stands for Licensed Practical Nurse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Logic Programming and Non Monotonic Reasoning
- Linked Predictive Neural Network (speech recognition system)
- Lost Pines Nature Notes (newspaper column)
- Love Potion Number Nine (movie)
- Landelijk Platform Natuurvriendelijke Oevers (Dutch: National Nature Friendly Banks Platform)
- Low Phase Noise Oscillator
- Large Porous Nanoparticle (drug delivery system)
- Lateral Positive-Negative-Positive (transistor)
- Licensed Practical Nursing Program (coursework; various colleges)
- Lonjsko Polje Nature Park (Croatia)
- Low-Phase-Noise Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- LAN Party Northwest
- Long Point National Wildlife Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Libertarian Party of New York
- Little People of New Zealand, Inc.
- Lonely Planet New Zealand (travel guide book)
- La Porte, Indiana (Airport Code)
- Lactoperoxidase (enzyme)
- Landing Page Optimization (search engine optimization)
- Large Property Owner
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Information The Arthur Davis LPN to RN Scholarship is an educational scholarship for eligible licensed practical nurses in the State of Tennessee.
A licensed professional nurse and a licensed practical nurse may now hold a license issued by the Board of Nursing as well as a registration as a direct-entry midwife To be registered as a directentry midwife, the licensed professional nurse and the licensed practical nurse must meet all of the requirements to become a registered direct-entry midwife.
076 and may only be used by those persons who are licensed in the state of Missouri as Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses, or Advanced Practice Registered Nurses.
ANBLPN-NANB Collaboration Document: Working together: A framework for the Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse.
The program will accept 32 licensed practical nurses and will begin in August 2007 with graduation planned for December 2008.
The FairPay rules also strengthen the overtime pay protection for manual laborers and other "blue-collar" workers, police officers, firefighters, paramedics, emergency-room medical technicians and licensed practical nurses.
The new regulations also cover a host of other overtime issues, including stronger overtime protections for blue-collar workers, police and fire officers, emergency medical technicians and paramedics, and licensed practical nurses.