Nearly 1,300 people were nominated in four categories: Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse, Student Nurse and Non-Physician Healthcare Professional.
What does LPN/LVN stand for?
LPN/LVN stands for Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Liga para A Protecção da Natureza (Portugal)
- Linkin Park Network (Linkin Park fansite)
- Loan Participation Note (finance fixed income)
- Local Packet Network
- Local Purchase Number
- Logical Page Number
- Longview, Portland & Northern (various locations)
- Low Phase Noise
- Low Pressure Nitrogen
- Low Pathogenicity Notifiable Avian Influenza (also seen as bird flu)
- Licensed Practical Nurse Association of Nebraska (Lincoln)
- Licensed Practical Nurses Association of Nova Scotia
- Licensed Practical Nurse Association of Ohio
- Libertarian Party of North Carolina
- Lembaga Pemerintah Non Departemen (non-departmental government agencies; Indonesia)
- Libertarian Party of Nebraska
- Lithographically Patterned Nanowire Electrodeposition
- Large Print Non-Fiction
- Los Padres National Forest (Goleta, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Candidates may be nominated in two of the following categories but only may win in one: - Registered Nurse - Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse - Student Nurse - Non-Physician Healthcare Professional To nominate, visit http://www.