Nancy Schornack, a licensed mental health counselor, offers several signs of what depression looks like in real life and practical tips friends, family and co-workers can use to help.
What does LMCC stand for?
LMCC stands for Licensed Mental Health Counselor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMCC
We have 70 other meanings of LMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology
- Lafarge Malayan Cement Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lakes of Muskoka Cottage Brewery, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Left Message to Call Back (slang)
- Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County (Willingboro, NJ)
- Labor Management Cooperation Committee (various locations)
- Lake Macquarie City Council (Australia)
- Land Mobile Communications Council
- Lead Manager Customer Central (Cobalt Group CRM)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- Logistic and Movement Control Center (US DoD)
- Logistics Movement Coordination Center
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council
- Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company (Lake Zurich, IL)
- Low Moisture Carpet Cleaners Association
- Labour-Management Consultation and Cooperation Committee (Fiji)
- Larchmont-Mamaroneck Community Counseling Center (New York)
- Licking-Muskingum Community Correction Center (Ohio)
- Lower Manhattan Construction Command Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doyle, a licensed mental health counselor, was community services director at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center in Boston; DMH compliance officer; and inpatient services coordinator of the Erich Lindemann Mental Health Center.
com)-- Marlon Familton Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Bellevue Washington, announces the launch of a new website BetterMentalHealth.
The committee members will make recommendations for permitting licensed mental health counselors to practice independently under the TRICARE program, the Department of Defense's health care services plan for the active-duty military, retirees, and their families.
White is a licensed mental health counselor who obtained a doctorate in counselor education from the University of Florida in 2000.
org When Misery Is Company: End Self-Sabotage And Become Content by psychotherapist, licensed mental health counselor, and popular author Ann Katherine offers the reader exercises, anecdotal personal stories, and an insightful, gentle wisdom focused on the self-defeating practice of trying to guard against disappointment, fear or shame by not allowing ourselves to fully experience intimacy, success, or pleasure.
The first author, who is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor Supervisor and a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, provided 10 weekly sessions of child-centered group play therapy to Regina and Twanda (alias), another female student in her class.
At present, counselor credentialing/licensure has been enacted in 45 states and the District of Columbia (ACA, 2001a), but only in 8 states has the title licensed mental health counselor been legislated (ACA, 2001c).