He is a Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) and Licensed Real Estates Sales Person in the state of Florida.
What does LCAM stand for?
LCAM stands for Licensed Community Association Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCAM
We have 5 other meanings of LCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Line Concentrating Array ISDN (Nortel)
- Lipodystrophia Centrifugalis Abdominalis Infantilis (dermatology)
- Loss Control Associates, Inc. (Langhorne, PA)
- Lake County Art League (Grayslake, IL)
- Large Cell Anaplastic Lymphoma
- Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited (mining; Australia)
- Low Cost Aircraft Leasing (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Laboratory of Complex Automation and Mechatronics (Laval University; Canada)
- Large Carrier Amplitude Modulation
- Left Center Attacking Midfield (soccer)
- Licentiate of the Central Academy of Music
- Life Cycle Asset Manager
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month (Lung Cancer Alliance; Washington, DC)
- London Counties Association of Motor Clubs
- Loop Cable Administration and Maintenance Operation System
- Linearized Channel Amplifier (telecommunications)
- Labor Community Advocacy Network (New York)
- Lansing Coalition Against Nazis (Michigan)
- Law Careers Advice Network (UK)
- Leadership Council of Aging Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ehrlich has also received the Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation from the National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers (NBC-CAM) and the Association Management Specialist (AMS) and Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) designations from CAI.
Murray holds the Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation from the National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers (NBC-CAM), the Florida Emergency Management Volunteer (FEMV) designation from the Florida Emergency Preparedness Association (FEPA) and is a Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM).