West Ridge Academy's Outpatient Services will be directed by Rachel Noble, a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) who specializes in adolescent mental health treatment and family work.
What does LCWS stand for?
LCWS stands for Licensed Clinical Social Worker (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCWS
We have 5 other meanings of LCWS in our Acronym Attic
- Laguna Coast Wilderness Park (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Litchfield County Writers Project (University of Connecticut Torrington Campus; Torrington, CT)
- Lung Cancer Working Party
- Lake County Watershed Protection District (Lucerne, CA)
- Lake Chelan Water Quality Committee (US Forest Service; Washington)
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious
- Loki Clan Wolf Refuge
- Louisville Civil War Round Table
- Lowcountry Civil War Round Table, Inc. (reenacement society; Bluffton, SC)
- Lancashire Computer Waste Services (UK)
- Linear Collider Workshop (annual international event)
- Live Chain Workflow Studio
- Local Commercial Workstation
- Low Continuous Wall Suction (nursing)
- Lung Cancer in Workers with Silicosis (occupational medicine)
- Limestone County Water and Sewer Authority (Athens, AL)
- Laurens County Water and Sewer Commission (South Laurens, SC)
- Large Caliber Weapon System Laboratory
- Leaving Chilled Water Temperature
- Low Class White Trash
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rick Kincade, family practice physician with PeaceHealth Medical Group; Jennifer Jordan, program coordinator for chronic disease prevention at Lane County Public Health; and Dan Reece, licensed clinical social worker with PeaceHealth Oregon West.
After deciding to switch careers, Weishaus pursued a Masters Degree in Social Work at California State University, Los Angeles and later became a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Byline: Judith Audette COLUMN: AS I SEE IT As a licensed clinical social worker, I have been dealing with sexual abuse of children for many years through various agencies, and I have witnessed the harm inflicted upon the most vulnerable members of society.
In other news, the Oasis Renewal Center, a treatment program for alcohol and drug addiction, announced the hiring of Marci Rhodes, a licensed clinical social worker, as clinical director.
The Department provides loan repayment to the following: * Registered & advanced practice nurses * Primary care physicians * Primary care dentists * Psychiatrists * Psychologists * Licensed clinical social workers * Licensed professional counselors * Dietitians/nutritionists Maximum Loan Repayment Amounts: * $25,000 per year for primary care physicians, dentists, psychiatrists, and psychologists.
Licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs) have the right to provide important social, health, and mental health services, including (among others) the right to assess and diagnose; to develop treatment plans; to conduct psychotherapy; to engage in independent practice; to supervise; and, in some states, to admit involuntary patients into hospitals.
Jeannette Drake 3-9-10 Jeannette Drake, writer of poems, short stories, and essays is an artist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker (retired) who holds an MFA in creative writing from Virginia Commonwealth University.