Contract award: road network security software development system and the associated measuring stations located in license plate recognition camera system preparation.
What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for License Plate Recognition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- Late-Phase Reaction (immunology)
- Laurent-Perrier Rose (champagne)
- Lawful Permanent Resident
- Laxity-Driven Proactive Resource Allocation
- Le Poisson Rouge (French: The Red Fish)
- Leadership Potential Rating
- League of Polish Families (Poland)
- Legal Permanent Resident
- Les Précieuses Ridicules (Nijmegen)
- Letter Proposal Retrofit
- Licitacion por Registro (Spanish: Registration Tender; various locations)
- Liga Polskich Rodzin (Polish political party)
- Light Pollution Reduction (filter type for telescope eyepiece)
- Limited Production Run
- Line Printer
- Line Printer Remote
- Line Printer Request
- Linear Phase Recorder (Sprint)
- Linear Polarization Resistance
- Linear Programming Relaxation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Navy's Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS) has selected PlateSmart[R] Technologies as its exclusive partner for a License Plate Recognition (LPR) system.
4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vigilant Solutions announces today that its license plate recognition (LPR) data was used in helping to locate and recover a missing child in an Amber Alert.
About PIPS Technology PIPS Technology, a Federal Signal Company, is a pioneer and the international market leader in the design and manufacture of automated license plate recognition technology and optical character recognition software.
On Tuesday night, Santa Clarita council members approved spending nearly $60,000 to buy the license plate recognition system from Knoxville, Tennessee-based PIPS Technology.
It allows fewer operators to manage more cameras, store and manage more video images, and perform advanced content analysis from motion detection and license plate recognition to object and behavior detection.
The camera provides large monitoring centers with advanced features, such as object detection and tracking, traffic surveillance and automatic license plate recognition.
Panasonic Computer Solutions Company has unveiled automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) through its Toughbook Arbitrator rugged, reliable in-car video solution.