Sydney, Sept 10 (ANI): In an Australian first, Westfield has launched a new mobile phone application that allows shoppers to find their parked car by simply entering its license plate number.
What does LPN stand for?
LPN stands for License Plate Number
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPN
We have 71 other meanings of LPN in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Public Motor Vehicles
- La Pine (Amtrak station code; La Pine, Or)
- Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures
- Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy (surgical procedure)
- Lateral Posterior Nucleus
- Latin Print Network
- League for the Protection of Nature (Portugal)
- Lee Press-On and the Nails (band)
- Lenovo Partner Network (computer equipment)
- Libertarian Party National
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Liga para A Protecção da Natureza (Portugal)
- Linkin Park Network (Linkin Park fansite)
- Loan Participation Note (finance fixed income)
- Local Packet Network
- Local Purchase Number
- Logical Page Number
- Longview, Portland & Northern (various locations)
- Low Phase Noise
- Low Pressure Nitrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police were able to track Roeder down a few hours later after broadcasting his license plate number to officers in three states.
Byline: Dana El Baltaji Summary: The license plate number 82 sold for AED82 million.
No sources offer information as to why the police officer decided to run Jaheim's license plate number in the first place, seeing the car was only pulled over once the cop got the resulting information.
In 1999, Ward had access to his father's black Ford pickup truck, with Indiana license plate number 82484L.
com, a social networking website that allows users to identify one another through license plate numbers and communicate via text messages and bulletin boards.
But the detective already had his license plate number.
They had not heard the license plate number, so they called police.