Under the proposals, licence fee revenue would be shared with other broadcasters.
What does LFR stand for?
LFR stands for Licence Fee Revenue
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LFR
We have 49 other meanings of LFR in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratories for Fundamental Research
- Land and Food Resources (various organizations)
- Large Format Retail (various companies)
- Latin Funk Rock (band)
- Laughing for Real (Internet slang)
- Launch and Flight Reliability
- Lead-Cooled Fast Reactor
- Let Freedom Ring
- Lett Feltradio (Norwegian)
- Levine Fricke Recon (Emeryville, CA environmental management and consulting engineering company)
- Linear Fresnel Reflector (solar energy)
- Lio 'on Famor Rotuma Party (Fiji)
- Live Fire Range
- Live for Rugby (rugby clothing brand)
- Living Forgotten Realms (Dungeons and Dragons campaign)
- Local Forest Reserve
- Logical First Routing
- Logical Form Recognition
- Long-Term Failure Rate
- Looking for Raid (World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Licence fee revenue made EUR195million for RTE in 2007 - up seven per cent from the previous year.
He has suggested it gets 3% of the BBC's £3bn licence fee revenue to help fund the switchover, due to complete by 2012.