The Libyan Iron and Steel company, LISCO, has announced that all production of reinforced steel and iron has resumed and is now available.
What does LISCO stand for?
LISCO stands for Libyan Iron and Steel Company (Libya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LISCO
- Life in Solitary Confinement
- Little Illini Soccer Club (Champaign-Urbana, Illinois)
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (New York, NY)
- London International Study Centre (UK)
- London Irish Social Club
- London Irish Supporters Club (UK)
- Long Island Subaru Club
- Library and Information Science Annual
- Long Island Symphonic Choral Association (Setauket, NY)
- Long Island Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center (Wantagh, NY)
- Ligue Congolaise de Sauvegarde des Droits des Consommateurs (French: Congolese League for the Protection of Consumer Rights; Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry
- Lamesa Independent School District (TX, USA)
- Leander Independent School District (TX, USA)
- Lenawee Intermediate School District (Adrian, MI)
- Lewisville Independent School District (Texas)
- Library and Information Services Department (Montana State Library)
- Longview Independent School District (TX, USA)
- Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Spectroscopie Électronique
- Laboratory for Integrated Science and Engineering (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the seat of many companies such as the Libyan Iron and Steel Company.
Summary: The head and members of the Local Council of Misratah City met the accredited Italian Ambassador in Libya with the presence of the head of the board of directors in Free Area of Misratah and the head of the conducting committee of the Libyan Iron and Steel Company.