Structures representing the widely used Library of Pharmacologically Active Compounds (LOPAC(TM)), a collection of approved drugs and bioactive small molecules, were added in April 2007.
What does LOPAC stand for?
LOPAC stands for Library of Pharmacologically Active Compounds (pulication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LOPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Language Of Performing Arts
- Layers of Protection Analysis (safety analysis in the process industry)
- Layout of Passenger Accommodation (aviation)
- Layout of Passenger Accomodation (FAA)
- Level of Protection Analysis (risk analysis)
- Local Payment of Airline
- Location of Personnel Accommodations
- Loss-Of-Pumping Accident
- Louisiana Organ Procurement Agency
- Low One-Photon Absorption (laser)
- Long-Path Infrared
- Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Moon
- Lonomia Obliqua Prothrombin Activator Protease
- Low Parasitic Fuel
- Low Power Acquisition Radar
- Lowell Observatory Public Astronomical Research Center
- Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church (Lafayette, CA)
- Laser Optical Plankton Counter
- Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre (UK)
- Loss of Primary Containment (environmental safety)