Support for the Library of Parameterized Modules (LPM) interface means that users of VeriBest V14.
What does LPM stand for?
LPM stands for Library of Parameterized Modules
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LPM
We have 134 other meanings of LPM in our Acronym Attic
- Law Practice Management
- Leadership in Project Management
- Leadership Program for Musicians
- leading proton model
- Lean Project Management
- Legal Project Management
- Lembaga Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Institute for Community Empowerment)
- Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia
- Liberal Party of Manitoba
- Libertarian Party of Michigan
- Library Parameterized Modules
- Library Partitioning Module
- Library Planning Model
- Life Performance of Materials (UK program)
- Lifeline Port Module
- Light Path Management (optical switching)
- Limited Participation Model (economics)
- Lindbjerg Plast and Metal (Denmark)
- Line Processing Module
- Linear Parameter Measurement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights of 5-Year Strategic Alliance The foundation of the companies' R&D relationship will be Synopsys' access to unique proprietary Altera technology, including details of Altera's implementation of the industry standard Library of Parameterized Modules (LPM).
All-vendor Access includes NeoCAD's Precision FPGA Evaluator (May 31, 1994 announcement), which allows users to pre-select the most appropriate devices for their own designs; NeoLPM, NeoCAD's entry library based on EDIF's Library of Parameterized Modules 2 0; and a CAE integration kit.