Thinking Outside the Library: how to develop, implement and promote library services for distance learners.
What does LSDL stand for?
LSDL stands for Library Services for Distance Learners (online learning)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSDL
We have 3 other meanings of LSDL in our Acronym Attic
- Lilly Summer Discernment Institute (est. 2002; Sewanee: The University of the South; Sewanee, TN)
- Line Scan Diffusion Imaging (radiology)
- List Service Direct, Inc. (Leonia, NJ)
- Lubombo Spatial Development Initiative (South Africa)
- Large Scale Distributed Information Systems
- Light and Special Division Interim Sensor/System
- Librarians' Site du Jour
- Little Sound Disk Jockey (Nintendo Game Boy cartridge)
- Late Show with David Letterman
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
- limited-switch dynamic logic
- Llanelli Sand Dredging Ltd (UK)
- Lower Sukhumvit Dart League (Thailand)
- Line Signaling Data Link Allocation
- Lagrangian Stochastic Dispersion Model
- Le Saint Detective Magazine
- Least Squares Distance Method
- Les Sources du Moulin (French: Guesthouse; Belgium)
- Level Set Deformable Model (imaging)
- Lineage Specific Differentiation Marker
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAROL HANSEN is Professor and Instruction Services Librarian at Stewart Library, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah, where she also coordinates library services for distance learners.
The concept of library services for distance learners is very little discussed in India and the authorities concerned claim that the learning materials supplied to students are exhaustive enough to complete their studies.