For instance, Schofield of the Library Management Research Unit at Cambridge University has devised methodologies for studying reader failure at the shelf and measuring reader failure at the catalogue.
What does LMRU stand for?
LMRU stands for Library Management Research Unit (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Long-term Mine Reconnaissance System (US Navy)
- Living Marine Resources Science and Management
- Laboratory for Multiscale Regenerative Technologies (Cambridge, MA)
- Latent Muscle Reaction Timing (sports medicine)
- Learning Multiple Race Track
- Liberty Mountain Race Team
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Logistics Management Responsibility Transfer
- London Motorcycle Rider Training Ltd. (London, UK)
- Longtown Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Linear Multi-Resolution Vector Quantizer
- Lessac-Madsen Resonant Voice Therapy
- Lower Mississippi River Watershed Management Organization
- Lower Mississippi River Waterway Safety Advisory Committee
- Labor Market Statistics
- Laboratoire de Mécanique des Solides (French)
- Laboratory Management Software (various companies)
- Labour Market System (UK)
- Laccase-Mediator System
- Lady Manners School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Urquhart, medical librarian at Newcastle University library, ex-scientific officer at Aberdeen Marine Laboratory and formerly employed in the Library Management Research Unit at Cambridge University, was speaking at the hearing at Alnwick's Northumberland Hall, sparked by Alnwick District Council's objection to the proposal in February.