On the upper level, circulation/reserves, the reference desk and collection, the college's nonfiction collection, media services, and the library instruction room would be located close to the upper level entrance, most used by college faculty and students.
What does LIR stand for?
LIR stands for Library Instruction Room (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIR
We have 73 other meanings of LIR in our Acronym Attic
- Labor and Industrial Relations (various organizations)
- Laboratoires Internationaux de Recherche (International Research Laboratories Association)
- Laboratory Implementation Requirements
- Laboratory Investigation Report
- Laser Incident Report
- Lateral Impulse Reaction
- Lepidoptera of Iran
- Lexicon Istoric Retic (Swiss encyclopedia)
- Ley del Impuesto A La Renta (Spanish: Income Tax Law)
- Liberia, Costa Rica - Liberia (Airport Code)
- Line Item Review (various organizations)
- Link Incident Report (Cisco)
- Load Instruction Report
- Local Internet Registry
- Location Information Request
- Location Inventory Report
- London Irish Rifles (UK regiment)
- Low Intermediate Representation
- Lens Impulse Radiating Antenna
- Library and Information Retrieval Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
In keeping with the president's technology initiative, the building was outfitted with new computer workstations, docking stations, fiber-optic cabling, and four fully equipped library instruction rooms.