LIBRARY HISTORY SEMINAR XI, OCTOBER 27-30, 2005 These questions lay behind the proposal of the Graduate School of Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois to the American Library Association's Library History Round Table to hold the eleventh five-yearly Library History Seminar sponsored by the Round Table at Illinois.
What does LHRT stand for?
LHRT stands for Library History Round Table (American Library Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHRT
We have 2 other meanings of LHRT in our Acronym Attic
- Lactogenic Hormone Responsive Region
- Lactogenic Hormone-Responsive Region
- Light Horse Reserve Regiment (Australia)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Recovery Syndrome (physiological psychology)
- Launch, Handling, and Recovery System (US Navy)
- Life History Recorder System
- Linear Highway Referencing System (Canada)
- Loris Hotel Reservation System (software)
- Lower Hunter Regional Strategy (Australia)
- Leucocyte Histamine Release Test
- Low Heart Rate Variability
- Lake Highlands Republican Women (est. 1980; Dallas, TX)
- HEMTT Load Handling System
- La Grange High School (La Grange, Texas)
- Labrador Heritage Society (est.1976; Canada)
- Ladywood High School (Livonia, MI)
- Lafayette High School
- Lahainaluna High School (Maui, Hawaii)
- Lake Hospital System (Ohio)
- Lakeland High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is staff liaison to ALA's Committee on Research and Statistics, Library Research Round Table, and Library History Round Table.