Two individuals were particularly influential in the introduction, growth, and professionalization of library service in the state of Oregon: Cornelia Marvin (later Pierce), of the Oregon Library Commission and the Oregon State Library (1905-28), and Mary Frances Isom of the Library Association of Portland (1901-20).
What does LAP stand for?
LAP stands for Library Association of Portland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAP
We have 361 other meanings of LAP in our Acronym Attic
- LEED Accredited Professional (United States Green Building Council)
- Left Atrial Pressure
- Lesbian and Proud
- Lesson Administration Page (various organizations)
- Letter of Adoption and Procurement (military)
- Leukemia Associated Protein
- Leukocyte Alkaline Phosphatase
- Liberal Arts Program (various schools)
- Liberian Action Party (Liberia)
- Liberty Alliance Project