About Liberty Science Center Liberty Science Center (LSC.
What does LSC stand for?
LSC stands for Liberty Science Center (Jersey City, New Jersey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSC
We have 414 other meanings of LSC in our Acronym Attic
- Least Significant Change (bone density)
- Least Significant Character
- Least Squares Circle (shape testing)
- Lecture Series Committee
- Legal Services Commission (UK)
- Legal Services Corporation
- Legal Services for Children (various locations)
- Leukemia Stem Cell
- Lexical Conceptual Structure (linguistics)
- Ley de Servicio Civil (Spanish: Civil Service Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gabert was inducted as 2012 Legends at the Chamber's event at Liberty Science Center.
org March 27: NYSCC Seminar on Rheology, Liberty Science Center, Jersey City, NJ.
Liberty Science Center announces an integrated eco-friendly art installation featuring Maria Snyder's Eco Boys and Girls[TM] on Saturday, April 24th.
With the help of the public, Liberty Science Center plans to participate in an international program to breed the monkeys and help preserve the species.
23 at Liberty Science Center (LSC), Jersey City, NJ.
has formed a strategic partnership with the Occupational Safety & Health Administration and the local Building Trades Councils for the expansion of Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, N.
Our most recently approved grants will help guide some of the best and the brightest into careers as principals in inner city schools, help build a new Boys and Girls Club in Newark, support the construction of the National Museum of African American History and Culture, expand the Liberty Science Center in New Jersey, and enhance the leadership abilities for leaders of non-profit organizations.