Andy Pritikin, Owner and Director of Liberty Lake Day Camp in Mansfield Township, New Jersey said, "In situations like this, we all wish that we could truly contribute in helping those in need and in our case, as Camp Operators, we actually can.
What does LLDC stand for?
LLDC stands for Liberty Lake Day Camp (Columbus, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLDC
We have 14 other meanings of LLDC in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Lasting Degeneration Argyrophilia
- Large-Linked Database
- Leased Line Database
- Lessons Learned Database
- Look Look (Dancing Boys)
- Loveline Database
- Luc Luong Dac Biet (Vietnamese Special Forces)
- Landlocked Developing Countries
- Least Developed Country
- Les Larmes du Chaos (France)
- Liverpool Land Development Company (Liverpool, England, UK)
- London Legacy Development Corporation (London, England, UK)
- Long Live Dream Cars (online car auction)
- Ligation of Left Descending Coronary Artery
- Lloyds List Daily Commercial News (shipping trade publication; Australia)
- Learner with Learning Difficulties or Disabilities (UK education)
- Low Level Design Document
- Low Level Device Driver
- La Locanda Delle Donne Monache (Italian: Inn of the Monache Women; Maratea, Italy)
- log-linear-duration dependence model
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the great things about CampMinder Camp is that CampMinder tends to attract camps that think outside the box and take pride in running a streamlined operation," said Andy Pritikin, owner/director of Liberty Lake Day Camp in Bordentown, N.