``I don't want my daughter, my wife, my grandmother to be subjected to something that will look at them like a Playboy centerfold,'' said Erich Miller, media liaison for the Libertarian Party of Los Angeles County.
What does LPLAC stand for?
LPLAC stands for Libertarian Party of Los Angeles County (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lotus Programming Language
- Louisville Public Library (various locations)
- Lower Profit Limit
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (University of Arizona)
- Lunar Personnel Lander
- Lipoate-Protein Ligase A (enzyme)
- Log-Periodic Loop Antenna
- Logical Problem of Language Acquisition
- Louisiana Products Liability Act of 1999
- Log-Periodic Loop Antenna with Ground Reflector
- Libertarian Party of Lake County (political party; Illinois)
- Libertarian Party of Livingston County (Michigan)
- Lift Plus Lift Cruise
- Low Pressure Liquid Chromatography (purification system)
- Loyola Pastoral Life Center (Loyola University; New Orleans, LA)
- Locally Produced Low Cost Equipment
- Litigation Project of the Lawyers Committee for Human Rights
- Ladd Public Library District (Ladd, IL)
- Laparoscopic Pelvic Lymph-Node Dissection (medical diagnostics)
- Lawrenceburg Public Library District (Lawrenceburg, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But opponents such as Ted Brown, a past president of the Libertarian Party of Los Angeles County, said laws should be changed to allow funds to come from elsewhere in the county budget or, better yet, privatize the department.
Ted Brown, a past president of the Libertarian Party of Los Angeles County, said the county could come up with funds if it had to.