Spain, Denmark and Venezuela Import commodities: Fuels, chemicals, machinery, transportation equipment and manufactured goods Import partners: South Korea, China, Singapore and Japan Currency: Liberian dollar (LRD) Internet country code: .
What does LRD stand for?
LRD stands for Liberian Dollar (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LRD
We have 97 other meanings of LRD in our Acronym Attic
- Land Resources Division
- Laredo, TX, USA - International (Airport Code)
- Larger Reward Density
- Laser Radar Detector
- Laser Rangefinder/Designation
- Laser Reactive Deposition (NeoPhotonics)
- Last Receiving Date (logistics)
- Launch Readiness Date
- Least Restrictive Diet
- Lehman Research and Development (motorcycle engines; est. 1982; Amity, OR)
- Library Resource Database
- Licensed Registered Dietitian
- Life for Relief and Development (Islamic charity)
- Lightning and Radio Emission Detector (Cassini space mission; US NASA)
- Limited Risk Distributor
- Liner Requirements and Design
- Litter Recovery Device
- Little Red Dot (Singapore)
- Little Red Dress
- Living Related Donor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Table 2: Attributes and Levels Used in DCE Attribute Levels Waiting time 30 minutes 2 hours 4 hours Respectful Clinic workers respect you treatment Clinic workers do not respect you Availability of Needed medicines are always in stock medicines Needed medicines are not always in stock Quality of the The nurse examines you carefully physical exam The nurse does not examine you carefully Cost * 50 Liberian dollars 200 Liberian dollars 5110 Liberian dollars 1,000 Liberian dollars 1,500 Liberian dollars Management Government manages the clinic An NGO manages the clinic Notes.
Typically no more than around 20 LMA members attend the monthly LMA meetings, and these midwives are asked to contribute 10-25 Liberian dollars each so as not to deplete the funds collected from annual membership fees.