ArcelorMittal also became a member of Multi-Stakeholders Steering Group of the Liberia Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) in 2009, having supported this initiative since 2007.
What does LEITI stand for?
LEITI stands for Liberia Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (est. 2007)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Low Energy Ion Spectroscopy
- Low-Energy Ion-Scattering
- Linear Etalon Imaging Spectral Array
- Linear Etalon Imaging Spectral/Spectrometer Array (NASA New Horizons Project)
- Low External Input Sustainable Agriculture
- Law Enforcement Investigative Support System (Delaware)
- Low-Energy Ion-Scattering Spectroscopy
- Light Energized Irrigation Technology (ambient powered irrigation system)
- Lisa Education Initiative Taskforce
- Low External Input Technology (agriculture sustainability)
- Law Enforcement Information Technology Standards Council
- Law Enforcement and Investigations Unit (California Department of Corrections)
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Unit
- Leipziger Verlag (Leipzig Publishers, Germany)
- Lashkar-E-Jhangvi (militant group; Pakistan)
- Leipzig, Germany - Leipzig (Airport Code)
- Leonard Earl Johnson (New Orleans, LA; columnist and blogger)
- Lewiston Evening Journal (1866-1979; Maine newspaper)
- Literacy for Environmental Justice (est. 1998; San Francisco, CA)
- Lithium Energy Japan (battery production; Japan)