Both Labor and the Liberal National Party signalled before last year's election that they will cut the QR National stake.
What does LNP stand for?
LNP stands for Liberal National Party (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNP
We have 50 other meanings of LNP in our Acronym Attic
- League of Nations Official Journal (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Low Noise Optical Probe (sensors)
- Local Network Operations and Security Center
- Lender's Notification of Value (Virginia)
- Lay 'n' Pray
- Learning Net Package
- Least Number Principle
- Lecture Notes in Physics
- Lega Nazionale Professionisti (Italian: Football League)
- Legal News Publishing (Cleveland, OH)
- Limpopo National Park (Mozambique)
- Livable Neighborhoods Program (New York)
- Lobeke National Park (Cameroon)
- Local Number Portability
- Long Nose Plier
- Lonsome Pine Airport, Wise, Virginia (airport code)
- Loss of Normal Power
- ligne numérique à paire asymétrique (French: Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line)
- Local Number Portability Administration (NANPA)
- Local Number Portability Administration-Working Group (NANPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNA - A delegation of Progressive Socialist Party (PSP) visited Wednesday evening Liberal National Party (LNP) headquarters in Sodeco, where they held a meeting with LNP Head Dori Chamoun and senior party officials.
MORE THAN 4000 JOBS IN QUEENSLAND HEALTH ARE TO BE chopped by the new Liberal National Party (LNP) government.
Anna Bligh led Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's centre-left Labor party to a fifth consecutive victory in the resource-rich northeastern state of Queensland despite a swing to the opposition Liberal National Party.
Not in fact until early 1939 was Russell's position seriously challenged--and that challenge came largely from within the ranks of the Liberal National Party itself.
The Liberal National Party in Queensland has announced the closure of 13 TAFE sites and will consider closing a further 25 sites next year, denying thousands of Queenslanders the chance to access training.
In Queensland, Liberal National Party Premier Campbell Newman has announced 4000 health jobs will go and a total of 14,000 positions are to be axed from the Queensland public service in one year (see page 22).
Palmer said he will seek pre-selection to run against Swan as a candidate for the conservative Liberal National Party (LNP).