Lawrence University was also listed among the nation's best liberal arts college by College Choice.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Liberal Arts College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Assistance Centre (Namibia)
- Legend Advisory Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Legislation Advisory Committee (Ministry of Justice; New Zealand)
- Legislative Action Center
- Legislative Action Committee
- Legislative Administration Committee (various locations)
- Legislative Advisory Council (various locations)
- Leisa Atmospheric Corrector
- Lemon Administration Committee
- Lettres, Arts et Cinéma (French: Letters, Arts and Film)
- Liberian Agricultural Company
- Library Advisory Commission (California)
- Library and Archives Canada
- License Agreement Code
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Asbestos Consultant
- Licensed Associate Counselor
- Liceo Aplicado en Computación (Spanish; Guatemalan school)
- Life Assurance Committee (actuaries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many students aren't looking at the return on investment in a liberal arts college degree," said editor Paul Church.
Chaudhary will be the first person from a liberal arts college invited to give this lecture.
This volume contains ten of his essays on the subject, concentrating on understanding teaching and learning as a general category and, more specifically, the concept of the liberal arts college, which he believed served as foundation for training in the professions.
As you noted in the online version, but not in the July issue, after the power had been cut and restored to Hedges's microphone, I reminded the audience that one of the wonders of a liberal arts college is its deeply held commitment to academic freedom and the decision to listen to each others' opinions.
A society that owes so much to graduates of liberal arts colleges has come to see them as an education for a simpler time.
Last year Corpus Christi Catholic Liberal Arts college announced that it would take about thirty students when it begins classes at St.
``It's a special pocket of students other colleges aren't paying much attention to,'' says Barbara Henry, a home-school adviser for Oglethorpe, a liberal arts college.