KARACHI -- Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College (LNHMC) Karachi organized a 2-day Trainers' workshop on the theme of "Advanced Haemostasis in Surgery" This workshop is the first live animal workshop conducted in Karachi.
What does LNH stand for?
LNH stands for Liaquat National Hospital (Karachi, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNH
We have 14 other meanings of LNH in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Naivasha Growers' Group (Africa)
- Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles (California)
- Large Non-Government Organisation (Australia)
- Local Non-Governmental Organization
- Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso (Italian)
- Laboratori Nazionali Gran Sasso (INFN research center in Italy)
- Laguna Niguel Girls Softball (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Ladies National Golf Tour
- Liquefied Natural Gas Vehicle
- Large Number Hypothesis
- Ligue Nationale de Hockey
- Linfoma No Hodgkin (Spanish: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
- Litchfield News Herald (newspaper; Litchfield, IL)
- Lymphome Non Hodgkinien (French: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
- Lamington Natural History Association
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Louisiana Nursing Home Association
- Lake Norman Home Builders Association (Mooresville, NC)
- League of New Hampshire Craftsmen (est. 1932)
- London Notting Hill Carnival (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After his killing, MQM activists protested outside Liaquat National Hospital.
Bilal Maqbool, Vice President, Pharmacy Council of Sindh & Head of Pharmacy Services, Liaquat National Hospital, R.
Liaquat National Hospital and Medical College will hold a public awareness program to commemorate WDD on Monday.
All the injured were shifted to Liaquat National Hospital.
The storekeeper Kashif and his friend Nadeem were wounded and were shifted to Liaquat National Hospital where doctors termed their conditions out of danger, he said.
In his video telephonic conference, broadcast from Liaquat National Hospital (LNH), he said total control of asthma was only possible with sustained treatment with proper medications like Inhailed Corticosteroids.
They were discussing the issue at a Mini symposium on 'Osteoporosis, a Silent Thief' organized by Department of Neurosurgery at Liaquat National Hospital & Medical college in collaboration with Orthopaedics, rheumatology, Gynaecology, medicine and endocrine departments along with Novartis Pharma on Saturday.