What does LIER stand for?
LIER stands for Liaoning Institute of Energy Resources (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Amsterdam Center for International Law; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Liberty International Entertainment, Inc.
- Luxembourg Institute for European and International Studies (Luxembourg)
- Lectures in Emergency Medicine (lecture series; Department of Emergency Medicine; Denver Health Medical Center; Devner, CO)
- Libraries and Information East Midlands (Derbyshire, UK)
- Ligue Internationale pour l'Éducation Nouvelle (French: International League for New Education; est. 1921)
- Low-Income Energy Network (Canada)
- Liberal International Economic Order
- Liaoning Integrated Environmental Programme (Liaoning Province, China)
- Loyola Intensive English Program (Loyola University; New Orleans, LA)
- Landelijk Informatie en Steunpunt Arbeidstoeleiding (Dutch: National Information Center and Employment Support; Netherlands)
- Laser Induced Emission Spectral Analysis
- Liga Independente das Escolas de Samba (Portuguese: Independent League of Samba Schools; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Laboratory for Information Engineering in Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing (Wuhan University; China)
- Long Island Economic and Social Policy Institute (Dowling College; Long Island, NY)
- Light-Induced Excited Spin State Trapping
- Land Integrated Equipment for Tactical Systems
- Long Island Environmental Voters Forum (New York)
- Long Island Expressway
- Laegemiddel Industri Foreningen (Denmark)