INCLUDED Local tax, loss damage waiver, liability insurance supplement, vehicle licence fee recovery, airport rental surcharge.
What does LIS stand for?
LIS stands for Liability Insurance Supplement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LIS
We have 203 other meanings of LIS in our Acronym Attic
- Legacy Information System
- Legislative Information System (Virginia General Assembly)
- Legislative Information Systems (Columbus, Ohio)
- Legislative Institution Strengthening
- Legume Information System (National Center for Genome Resources and the USDA Agricultural Research Service)
- Lenders Interactive Services
- Lesbians in Science
- Lethality Test System
- Leven Is Strijd (Dutch: Life Is Struggle)
- Leveraged Internet Services
- Library and Information Science
- Library and Information Service
- Library Information System
- Library Information Systems
- Library Instruction Services (University of Texas at Austin)
- Library of Iterative Solvers for Linear Systems
- Libyan Intelligence Service
- Libyan Internet Society
- License Information System
- Life Imaging Services (Reinach, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mileage will not be awarded on taxes, fuel or fees, but will be earned on most of Hertz' other optional services such as Loss Damage Waiver and Liability Insurance Supplement.
Points will not be awarded on taxes, fuel or fees, but will be earned on most of Hertz' other optional services such as Loss Damage Waiver and Liability Insurance Supplement.