A syndicate led by Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings (1038), and comprising Cheung Kong (Holdings) (0001), Power Assets Holdings (0006) and the Li Ka Shing Foundation, revealed plans in July to acquire WWU for 645 million (HK$8.
What does LKSF stand for?
LKSF stands for Li Ka Shing Foundation (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- League of Kentucky Sportsmen (est. 1935)
- Linux Kernel Summit (conference)
- Liver, Kidney, Spleen (organ transplant)
- Lucky Stores, Inc.
- Ludowe Kluby Sportowe (Polish: Folk Sport Clubs)
- Liver, Kidney, Spleen, Bladder
- Lake Kegonsa Sailing Club (Wisconsin)
- Li Ka Shing Center (Stanford University School of Medicine; Palo Alto, CA)
- Linux Kernel Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- Lower Kuskokwim School District (Alaska)
- Linux Kernel Source Reference
- Linux Kernel State Tracer
- Lambda Kappa Tau (co-ed media production society; Towson, MD)
- Lelaki Komunis Terakhir (Malay: The Last Communist; film)
- Liver-Kidney Transplantation
- Living Kidney Transplantation
- Lucian K. Truscott IV (freelance writer; author)
- Lugano Kart Team (go-karts; est. 1995; Switzerland)
- Landsman Kill Trail Association (est. 1968; Rhinebeck, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Property developer Cheung Kong (Holdings) Ltd said it had formed a joint venture with Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd, Power Assets Holdings Ltd and the Li Ka Shing Foundation Ltd to buy the company, which is involved in the management of gas transportation assets and gas distribution in Wales and the southwest of England.
Li Ka-shing Li Ka-shing, a self-educated entrepreneur who later became the largest manufacturer of plastics in Hong Kong and now chairman of multi-national conglomerate Cheung Kong Holdings and Hutchison Whampoa Limited, established the Li Ka Shing Foundation in 1980.
Founded in 1980, the Li Ka Shing Foundation has focused on funding a variety of health, education and environmental projects in recent years.
Grant/funding support: This work was supported by funding from the Li Ka Shing Foundation and the Chinese University of Hong Kong research direct grant account 4450148.
Early diagnosis is crucial to controlling bird flu outbreaks, and the new test makes that possible by producing results in one or two hours, the project's patron, the Li Ka Shing Foundation, said.
CKI, Power Assets Holdings Limited ( PAH ), and Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited ( CKH ), each holding a 30% stake in the investment, with the remaining 10% taken by the Li Ka Shing Foundation Limited ( LKSF ).
Northumbrian Water was bought by UK Water which is a consortium of Hong Kong companies - Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd (CKI), Cheung Kong (Holdings) Ltd and Li Ka Shing Foundation Ltd - which was specially set up to buy out Northumbrian.