How Customers Can Help Lexmark encourages its customers to follow these tips for reducing their overall carbon footprint from everyday printing: * Recycle empty Lexmark toner and inkjet cartridges through the Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program instead of sending them to a local waste stream.
What does LCCP stand for?
LCCP stands for Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (recycling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCCP
We have 14 other meanings of LCCP in our Acronym Attic
- Large Cell Carcinoma with Neuroendocrine Morphology
- Lee County Community Orchestra (Sanford, NC)
- Life Cycle Cost of Ownership
- Light Catalytic Cycle Oil
- Lafayette County Commission on Aging
- Lyon County Council on Aging (Kansas)
- Laboratory of Catalysis and Catalytic Processes
- Lambert Conformal Conical Projection
- Launch Control Computer Program
- Lettre du Cercle Culturel des Pondichériens (French: Letter from the Cultural Circle of Pondicherrians)
- Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (UK)
- Life-Cycle Climate Performance
- Light (Forces) Contingency Communications Package
- Light Communication Configured Package
- London Climate Change Partnership (UK)
- Louisiana Cancer Control Partnership
- Low Cost Cryogenic Propulsion
- Local Child Care Planning Council (California)
- Logansport-Cass County Public Library (Indiana)
- Light Contingency Communications Parent Switch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lexmark T650, E260, E360 and E460 Series were recognized for their range of features, impressive print speeds, value and eco-consciousness such as standard two-sided printing* to reduce wasted pages, Eco-Mode to reduce power consumption and cartridges that are easily recyclable through the Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program.
The new Lexmark E Series monochrome laser printers are designed with eco-conscious features such as: -- Built-in two-sided printing to reduce paper waste -- Instant warm-up fuser, which saves energy when not in use and still ensures the first page of your document prints quickly -- Eco-Mode, which reduces power consumption further -- The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program for easy recycling Customers can also count on sharp, laser-quality text with up to 1200x1200 dpi print quality that ensures professional-looking documents.