12 Susan Offner is a biology teacher at Lexington High School, Lexington, MA 02421; e-mail: soffner@ix.
What does LHS stand for?
LHS stands for Lexington High School (USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHS
We have 204 other meanings of LHS in our Acronym Attic
- Leechburg High School (Pennsylvania)
- Left Hand Side
- Left Hemisphere Stroke (cardiology)
- Legacy High School (Sparks, Nevada)
- Leicester High School
- Leigh Howard Stevens (marimba artist)
- Lely High School (Naples, Florida)
- Leonardtown High School (Maryland)
- Let's Have Sex
- Lewisville High School
- Leyden High School (Franklin Park, Illinois)
- Liberty High School (USA)
- Life Health Safety
- Life History Strategy (relationship satisfaction predictor)
- Lilydale High School (Victoria, Australia)
- Lincoln Health System (North Carolina)
- Lincoln High School (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Lincolnton High School (Lincolnton, NC)
- Lindbergh High School (Renton, Washington)
- Linden High School (Linden, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Sunday at Lexington High School, MICCA judge Walter Pavasaris of The Boston Conservatory had the Algonquin Regional High School Symphonic Band humming some measures before lifting their instruments.
Mike's school, Lexington High School (LHS), had classes lasting 45-minute in length.
Rally goers, organized by the Lexington High School Progressives Club, carded posters that said "Respect religious minorities" and "Separate church and state.
Michael Gants, 18, of Lexington, a senior at Lexington High School, founded "Students Making a Difference," a club intended to gather student support for various political and public service projects.
The Winning Team Jonathan Tidor and Rohil Prasad, juniors at Lexington High School in Lexington, Massachusetts, won the team category and will share a $6,000 scholarship for their mathematics project entitled, New Results in Staged Self-Assembly of Wang Tiles.
Susan Offner Biology teacher Lexington High School 251 Waltham Street Lexington, MA 02421 soffner@ix.
Lexington High School placed first in the junior division (9th and 10th grades) and the Academic Magnet School placed first in the senior division (11th and 12th grades).