The volume fittingly also works as a non-alphabetical encyclopedia, a narrative companion piece to the invaluable interdisciplinary Lexikon des Mittelalters, whose entries Bertau references with a simple 'see also' arrow, as if his were indeed a supplementary volume.
What does LMA stand for?
LMA stands for Lexikon des Mittelalters (German: Encyclopedia of the Middle Ages)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMA
We have 256 other meanings of LMA in our Acronym Attic
- Leaky-Mode Antenna
- Learning Mobile Author (software)
- Lease Management Agreement
- Leave Me Alone
- Lebanese Management Association (Beirut, Lebanon; est. 1959)
- Left Main Artery
- Legal Marketing Agency (Australia)
- Legal Marketing Association
- Legal Marriage Alliance
- Levenberg-Marquardt Algorithm
- Lietuvos Muzikos Akademija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Academy of Music)
- Lights Motors Action (Disney World Show)
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture (computing)
- Linux Media Arts (Reno, NV)
- Lisbon Metropolitan Area (Portugal)
- Livestock Marketing Association
- Lloyd's Market Association (London, England, UK)
- Loan Management Account (credit line)
- Loan Market Association
- Local Management Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lauer, `Qusta ibn Luqa', Lexikon des Mittelalters, 7 (1995), col.
Williams, `Vitas patrum (Vitae patrum)', Lexikon des Mittelalters, VIII (1997), 1765-8; U.