Bresnan (2000) develops a conceptually similar approach based on the principles of lexical-functional grammar.
What does LFG stand for?
LFG stands for Lexical-Functional Grammar (computational linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFG
We have 51 other meanings of LFG in our Acronym Attic
- Logging Flash File System (Symbian OS NOR Flash File System)
- Landing Force Fire Support Coordinator
- Long Form Functional Test
- Low Frequency Feed-Through
- Love Final Fantasy Union
- Labor Force Growth
- LandAmerica Financial Group (title insurance; Virginia)
- Landfill Gas
- Late Flank Gate
- Lease Finance Group (various locations)
- Lincoln Financial Group (insurance & financial planning company)
- Liquefied Flammable Gas
- Local Futures Group (UK)
- Looking For Group (Everquest)
- Low-Frequency Generated (noise)
- Ludwig-Frank-Gymnasium (Mannheim, Germany school)
- Liberty Forge Golf Course (Pennsylvania)
- Limited Fractional Guard Channel Policy
- Landfill-Gas-to-Energy Project (power plant development)
- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
He describes alternatives such as lexical-functional grammar and phase structure grammar, and thoughtfully provides directions for further study and supplementary materials such as a glossary on the associated web site.