All floating primrose-willows were harvested from existing ponds at the Lewisville Aquatic Ecosystem Research Facility and both fragments containing nodes and whole plants with roots were transplanted into the substrate.
What does LAERF stand for?
LAERF stands for Lewisville Aquatic Ecosystem Research Facility (US Army Engineer Research and Development Center; Lewisville, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Landscape Architecture, Environmental Planning (academic program; various universities)
- Late Auditory-Evoked Potential
- Latin America Equity Partners (equity fund)
- Life After Exoneration Program
- Los Angeles Educational Partnership (California)
- Los Angeles Estate Planning Council (South Pasadena, CA)
- Locally Addressable Electrochemical Patterning Technique
- Late Allocation, Early Release
- Lowest Achievable Emission Rate
- Lowest Achievable Emission Reduction (air quality control)
- Laboratoire des Ecoulements Réactifs et de leurs Techniques d'Etude (French: Reactive Flow and Research Techniques Laboratory)
- Lake Alfred Elementary School (Lake Alfred, FL)
- Landing Aids Experiment Station
- Landing Aids Experimental System
- Latin American Economic System
- Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance
- Low Altitude ELINT System
- Landes Akkordeon Ensemble Sachsen Anhalt (German: Sachsen Anhalt Country Accordion Ensemble)
- Latin American Engineering Student Association (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers)
- Laser Ablation Electrospray Ionization