Park rangers at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park in Oregon will adopt the Class of 2016 and bring the students to the park for special programs and events until they graduate from high school," Interior Secretary Dirk Kempthorne noted at the official announcement.
What does LEWI stand for?
LEWI stands for Lewis and Clark National Historical Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Law Enforcement Wellness Association Inc
- Light Energy Workers Association (ministry)
- Ligue Equestre Wallonie Bruxelles (French: Equestrian League, Wallonia-Brussels)
- Lake Erie Wreck Divers
- Light Weight Early Warning Detection Device
- Little Egypt Walk to Emmaus
- Labrador Extreme Waves Experiment
- Long Eaton Wrestling Federation (UK)
- Law Enforcement Work Group
- License Expression Working Group
- Loitering Electronic Warfare Killer
- Line Echo Wave Pattern (weather radar pattern)
- Lightweight Early Warning Radar
- Learning Environments and Web Services (University of Ballarat; Australia)
- Lightweight Extreme Weather Shelter
- Livestock Early Warning System (Texas A&M University)
- Lake Erie Walleye Trail (fishing)
- Light Electronic Warfare Team (UK MoD)
- London Exploratory Workshop in Testing (software testing peer conference)
- Loot (online gaming slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CFM) in partnership with Portland engineering firm David Evans and Associates (DEA) and the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park based at Fort Clatsop near Astoria.
With the bicentennial's approach, the site was included in the newly formed Lewis and Clark National Historical Park, which encompasses 12 sites along 40 miles of the Oregon and Washington coasts.