On May 13th, 2014, Allen & Allen honored these fifteen students along with their guests at an awards ceremony and dinner at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond, Virginia.
What does LGBG stand for?
LGBG stands for Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGBG
We have 2 other meanings of LGBG in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Boundary Committee for England (UK)
- Local Government Business Category List (UK)
- Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Concerns Office
- Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales (UK)
- Local Governing Bodies Capital Works Subsidy Scheme (Australia)
- Long Gone Before Daylight (CD by the Cardigans)
- London Gabrieli Brass Ensemble (UK)
- La Grande Boucle Feminine (French: Women's Great Loop; bicycling race)
- Local Government Budget Framework Papers (Uganda)
- Laser Grooved Buried Grid (solar cell)
- Molecular Weight Glutamate Binding Inhibitor
- Lemon Grove Branch Library (Lemon Grove, CA)
- Ley General de Bienes Nacionales (Spanish: General of National Property Law; Mexico)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Outreach (Marshall University; Huntington, WV)
- Local Gabor Binary Pattern
- Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual People in Medicine
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Questioning
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer
- Local Government Buy Recycled Alliance (est. 2000)
- Los Gatos Bicycle Racing Club (northern California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8220;The home is conveniently located to I-95, I-64, Hatcher Memorial Church, Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, and several parks,” noted Grindstaff.
Across town, the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden has a new education building that can accommodate meetings and a beautiful new conservatory, the only domed conservatory in the Mid-Atlantic.
EDT from Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond, Va.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Richmond, VA: http://www.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden features LEDs in Dominion GardenFest of Lights
Visitors to Richmond can take advantage of the expanded and reopened Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden with more than 40 acres of spectacular gardens, and the Library of Virginia, which features an original copy of the Bill of Rights.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is switching to LEDs for GardenFest of Lights