In fact, it is this third level of articulation that is most difficult for students: they need help articulating the normativity that undergirds their real generosity and their deeply felt sense of justice.
What does LoA stand for?
LoA stands for Level of Articulation (computer graphics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LoA
We have 136 other meanings of LoA in our Acronym Attic
- Letter of Approval
- Letter of Assist (US DoD)
- Letter of Authenticity (collectible memorabilia)
- Letter of Authority
- Letter Of Authorization
- Letter of Award (architects/developers and contractors)
- Letter of Offer and Acceptance (US DoD)
- Letters of Assurance
- Level of Abstraction (research)
- Level of Acculturation
Samples in periodicals archive:
That level of articulation and maturity around process development is not here yet, we're learning fast but we're not there yet, the noise is mainly created around a mishmash of expectations" Scott Furlong, TPI weighed in with "It's all about expectations, most clients have three expectations: better, faster, and cheaper.