Please omit flowers, contributions may be made to the Leukemia Society of America, MA Chapter, 180 Rustcraft Rd.
What does LSA stand for?
LSA stands for Leukemia Society of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSA
We have 381 other meanings of LSA in our Acronym Attic
- Leading Supply Assistant (UK naval rank or rating level)
- Learning Skills Assessment
- Learning Support Assistant
- Least Square Approximation
- Lebanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Legal Secretaries Association (various locations)
- Legal Sector Alliance (climate change)
- Legal Services Agency
- Lego Space Alliance
- Lemming Society of America
- Level Shift Amplifier
- Leventhal School of Accounting (University of Southern California)
- Liberty Search Associates, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Library Storage Annex (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- License of the Society of Apothecaries
- Licensed Space Arrangement
- Licensed Staff Agreement (State Farm Insurance)
- Licensed Surgical Assistant
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Life Saving Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was an advisor to the Leukemia Society of America (former name of LLS) at the national level in the 1960s and also advised LLS's Washington/Alaska chapter for many years.
In lieu of flowers the family requested donations be made to the Leukemia Society of America at www.
Contributions may be made to the Leukemia SOciety of America, Central Mass Chapter, 340 Main St.
Kossman has served as a member of the Board of Trustees and Medical Advisor for the Leukemia Society of America in San Diego.
The drug only works on CML, which accounts for about 4,300 of the 30,000 new cases of leukemia in the United States each year, according to the Leukemia Society of America.
In addition, Hoover has served on the Electronics Industry Association, Board of Governors; AFCEA International, Board of Directors and as co-Chairman of Leukemia Society of America, National Capital Region's Gala Fundraiser; was a member of the George Washington University/Loudoun Campus Board of Advisors from 1996 to 2000, and currently sits on the Marymount University Business School, Board of Visitors.
Memorial donations may be made to the Leukemia Society of America.