Statement for COT: Malachite Green and Leucomalachite Green.
What does LMG stand for?
LMG stands for Leucomalachite Green (metabolised aquaculture fungicide)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMG
We have 57 other meanings of LMG in our Acronym Attic
- Last Minute Golfer (tee time booking)
- Laurence M. Gould (Antarctic Research Support Vessel, USAP)
- Lawrence Media Group (Carrollton, TX)
- Left Main Gear
- Legal Media Group (various locations)
- Legal Move Generator (artificial intelligence)
- Legal Music Download (free file sharing)
- Legitimate Music Group (record label)
- Let Me Go (song)
- Let Me Guess (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residues of malachite green and leucomalachite green were detected in domestically produced farmed salmon and trout.
 It is reduced to some extent in the body to leucomalachite green, which has a longer half-life.