New figures revealed more than 19,000 homes in Warwickshire had signed up to the service, which bars companies from sending advertising letters to homes.
What does LTH stand for?
LTH stands for Letters to Home (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LTH
We have 33 other meanings of LTH in our Acronym Attic
- Launcher Transport Head
- Learn to Hunt (Wisconsin)
- Leeds Teaching Hospital (primary care trust; UK)
- Left Hand Thread
- Legal Title Holder
- Lembaga Tabung Haji (Malay: Fund Board)
- Length Field
- Lepidoptera of Thailand
- Lethality & Target Hardening
- Lethality (gaming clan)
- Licence in Theology (academic qualification)
- Licenciaat in de Tandheelkunde (Dutch: Degree in Dentistry; Belgium)
- Light Towed Howitzer
- Linear Time Heuristic (Algorithm)
- Linearized Time-Dependent Hartree
- Link Theory Holdings (fashion retail; Japan)
- Lithuanian (language)
- Little Three Happiness (Chinese restaurant, Chicago, Illinois)
- Love, Truth, and Honor (Sigma Nu International Fraternity)
- Low to High (Blu-ray Disc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
POLICE are hand-delivering letters to homes of suspected crooks - asking them to stop stealing from houses.
This follows the posting of thousands of letters to homes in the region appealing for help in tackling the hardcore believed to account for half of serious crime.
A WOMAN who delivered hundreds of thousands of letters to homes in Bedworth has died.