This followed an AITA letter to the players accepting some demands like a higher share of the prize money from Cup matches, business-class air travel for ties and the players' involvement in the choice of venues.
What does LTTP stand for?
LTTP stands for Letter to the Players (online gaming community)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LTTP
We have 16 other meanings of LTTP in our Acronym Attic
- Low Temperature Transient Liquid Phase
- Last Train to Mahakali (film)
- Last Train to Memphis
- Long-Term Temperature Monitoring (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- Light to the Nations
- Localisation Teaching and Training Network (The Institute of Localisation Professionals; Dublin, Ireland)
- Louisiana Technology Transfer Office (Louisiana State University)
- Last Train to Paris (Sean Combs album)
- Late to the Party
- Latent to Ten Print (automated fingerprint processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They should send a letter to the players saying you saved us, you will be in Europe next season and we will give each of you a medal because you were good.
I myself had read out Mattoo's letter to the players in which he called me and the senior players to discuss the issue on Saturday.
Angry fans from the Saints Away Supporters' group wrote a letter to the players demanding a pounds 30,000 donation from their wages to refund supporters who travelled to watch the 5-2 Vicarage Road thrashing.
I've sent a letter to the players saying we need a clear result against them - and we can do that.