Another big factor has been the maturation of point guard Leon Usher, who was removed from the team two weeks ago but allowed back on after he signed a two-page letter of conditions.
What does LOC stand for?
LOC stands for Letter Of Conditions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOC
We have 157 other meanings of LOC in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Opportunity Center (various locations)
- Learning outside the Classroom (various organizations)
- Left of Center (Charlottesville, VA)
- Left Outer Canthus
- Leftover Crack (band)
- Lemoyne-Owen College (Memphis, TN, USA)
- Length-of-Curve (stress metric)
- Lesbians of Color (various locations)
- Letter of Commendation
- Letter of Compliance