Simply plonk a piano (next to the fire) in every pub, tear out the telly, junk the jukebox and let the people sing.
What does LTPS stand for?
LTPS stands for Let the People Sing (Irish music website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LTPS
We have 13 other meanings of LTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Ligue de Tournois de Poker du Québec (Quebec Poker Tournament League)
- Land Tenure and Property Rights
- Landlord-Tenant Practice Reporter (public review tool)
- Laparoscopic Transabdominal Preperitoneal Hernia Repair (surgical method)
- Loeffler Tuggey Pauerstein Rosenthal, LLC (now Gray Loeffler, LLC; consulting; multiple US locations)
- Long-Term Prime Rate
- Lower Thermosphere Profiler Radar
- Lufthansa Technik Puerto Rico
- Lawrence Township Public Schools (Lawrenceville, NJ)
- Leadership Through People Skills
- Liberal-Type Personality Syndrome
- Linear Tunable Phase Shifter
- Ling to Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Low Temperature Polycrystalline Silicon
- Long Term Performance Stock Plan
- Long Term Planning and Support Program (Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy; Canada)
- Long-Term Prison Sentences Review Board (Hong Kong)
- Low Temperature Polysilicon Thin Film Transistor
- Leuven Tennis Performance Test (athletic study)
- Low-Turbulence Pressure Tunnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ex Cathedra has a worldwide reputation nowadays (early next month Jeffrey takes his singers to America for the first time), but in the beginning it came to recognition as an amateur chorus winning accolades in BBC Radio's Let the People Sing programme.
What I suggest is that the band play and you let the people sing without the choirs, or anybody else on the field.