forum let's talk business A veritable meeting of minds, ideas and grand strategies is what one can expect at the upcoming "Celebration of Entrepreneurship" event in Dubai next month.
What does LTB stand for?
LTB stands for Let's Talk Business (podcast)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTB
We have 70 other meanings of LTB in our Acronym Attic
- Last Time Buy (purchasing)
- Last Trunk Busy
- Lateral Torsional Bucking
- Laurel-Tryptose Broth
- Leading Technophiles of Bengal
- Legal, Tax & Business
- Length through Bore (measurement)
- Length Tolerant Bullet (Berger)
- Less-The-Better (principle)
- Let To Buy (mortgage)
- License to Build (gaming community)
- Life Time Best
- Light The Bliss (Lyons, CO band)
- Light Truck Bias Tires
- Line Term Buffer
- Linear Time Base (Steinberg North America MIDI interface)
- Liste der Technischen Baubestimmungen (German)
- Lithium Tetraborate
- Local Taxation Bureau (China)
- Local Technology of Bangladesh
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent event called Let's Talk Business, Soaring to Success, at Birmingham Council House, looked at increasing the number of women setting up successful businesses in the city.
If I was a Shanghai businessman and I had a letter saying 'come over to Manchester and let's talk business and we'll go and see Manchester United', it would mean something.
Roundtable discussions will be facilitated by the Let's Talk Business Network.
City of New York, Office of the Comptroller, Mike Ringel, Let's Talk Business Network, Laurie Ledgard, Hartford Business Journal reporter and Larry Kanter, Inc.
Other New York City-based entrepreneur columnists addressing the effects of 9/11 are: Larry Kesslin, co-founder, Let's Talk Business Network, Inc.
Other September columnists contributing "Perspectives" about "Entrepreneurship as a Second Career" on EntreWorld include Larry Kesslin, president of Let's Talk Business Network Inc.
Mitch Schlimer, Chairman of the Board of Let's Talk Business Network stated, "MediaBay has presented us with a fantastic opportunity to expand our reach on the internet by providing easy access to and digital downloads of our archived radio shows as well as our live broadcasts.