Species benefiting from the makeover include rosy-billed pochard, ringtail teal, chestnut teal, red-billed pintails, Ross's snow goose, marble teal, red-crested pochard, mandarin ducks, eider ducks and lesser white-fronted goose.
What does LWfG stand for?
LWfG stands for Lesser White-fronted Goose
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LWfG
- Learning Works For All
- Ladymoor Wind Factory Action Group (UK)
- Like Water for Chocolate (Laura Esquivel novel)
- Living Word Family Church (Raleigh, NC)
- Lockheed Fort Worth Company
- Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission
- Lisle-Woodridge Fire District (Illinois)
- Low-Work-Function Electrode
- Logitech Wingman Formula Force (computer game peripheral)
- Lookout Wild Film Festival (Chattanooga, TN)
- Living Well Feeling Great (Safeway promotion)
- Local Wait-for-Graph (distributed databases)
- Laff Wan Finish My Fuel
- Lethal White Foal Syndrome
- Lau Wong Fat Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Learning with the Financial Times Resource Book (English language study)
- Learning Works for Young People (UK)
- Laminated Waveguide
- Language Working Group (computing)
- Left Waist Gunner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two ruddy shelducks were on the Dee at Connah's Quay, and a lesser white-fronted goose at RSPB Conwy, where a greenshank and juvenile stonechat were among the highlights.