Migration of Canada Warblers was monitored daily between 1994 and 2005 by staff at the Lesser Slave Lake Bird Observatory (LSLBO) on the eastern shoreline of Lesser Slave Lake, Alberta (55[degrees] 20'N, 114[degrees] 40'W) as part of the Canadian Migration Monitoring Network (Dunn et al.
What does LSLBO stand for?
LSLBO stands for Lesser Slave Lake Bird Observatory (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lake States Lumber Association, Inc.
- Large-Scale Land Acquisition
- Legal Secretary to the Lord Advocate (UK)
- Libertarian State Leadership Alliance (political group)
- Lietuvos Saugios Laivybos Administracija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Maritime Safety Administration)
- Line Signalling Link Activation
- Low Side-Lobe Array
- Law Students Legal Advice Program (Canada)
- Licensed Sick Leave Bank
- Logical Shift Left B (computer opcode)
- Leading Seaman Leadership Course (Royal Australian Navy)
- Learning Spanish Like Crazy (self-teaching tool)
- Line Stabilizer/Line Conditioner (also seen as LS/LC)
- Liquid Spring & Leveling Cylinder
- Liver Sinusoidal Lining Cell
- Love Street Light Circus (Houston, TX)
- Left Symmetric Left Distributive (statistics)
- Line Signaling Link Deactivation
- Logical Shift Left D (computing)
- Least Solvent Likely Event (insurance)