[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For such small economies with equally tiny export order books, the knock-on effects of an unrealistic exchange rate for the Swazi emalangeni, Namibian dollar and Lesotho loti are hugely damaging.
What does LSL stand for?
LSL stands for Lesotho Loti (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSL
We have 116 other meanings of LSL in our Acronym Attic
- Landesbetrieb für Statistik und Kommunikationstechnologie Niedersachsen (German: State Office for Statistics and Communication Technology Lower Saxony)
- Lembaga Studi Kapasitas Nasional (Indonesian: Institute of National Capacity Studies)
- Long Slow Kiss on the Lips (band and chat lingo)
- Lembaga Studi Kebijakan Publik (Indonesian: Public Policy Study Institute)
- Laminated Strand Lumber
- Landing Ship, Logistics
- Least Squares Lattice
- Left Subscapular Line
- Leinster Senior League (Ireland)
- Leisure Suit Larry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Bank's annual report says Lesotho's exports were dampened by the strength of the South African rand, to which the Lesotho loti is pegged, dragging down export orders.