However the longer uptake time (90-120 minutes) we believe significantly improves lesion to background ratio with our invasive ductal carcinomas," stated Dr.
What does L/B stand for?
L/B stands for Lesion to Background
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of L/B
We have 48 other meanings of L/B in our Acronym Attic
- Lesson Translator
- Lower Hatch Undogged Command
- Lower Hatch Undogged Time Delay
- Lower Hatch Unlatched Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Unlatched Time Delay
- Littlewood-Verrall (reliability model)
- Live - Virtual - Constructive (training environment)
- Live Purified Vaccinia Virus
- Long-Term Potentiation
- Liver/Aortic Ratio