2) The Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression (SOGIE) Caucus expressed similar concerns, stating that it is time for governments to acknowledge what we all know to be true--the lives of lesbian, gay, transgender and intersex people are not negotiable.
What does LEGATRA stand for?
LEGATRA stands for Lesbian, Gay, Transgender
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Logistical Expediting Group
- London Electricity Group (London, UK)
- Lukens Energy Group (various locations)
- Leg Activity
- Legal Advisors (NATO)
- Law Enforcement Gays and Lesbians (est. 1999; various locations)
- Lebanese Equality for Gays and Lesbians
- Lesbian and Gay Law Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Louisiana Electorate of Gays and Lesbians (New Orleans, LA)
- Legal Attache (US government)
- Legislative Council (Hong Kong)
- Learning Grid of Excellence
- Lee Endowment for Global Freshwater (Inland Seas Association; Suttons Bay, MI)
- Leggiero (music; easily, lightly)
- Local Enterprise Growth Initiative (UK)
- Licensed Extra-Governmental Interstellar Operatives Network (comics)
- Locally Excitatory Globally Inhibitory Oscillator Network
- Lesbian and Gay Immigration Task Force (Canada)
- Low Energy Gamma Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was speaking to a conference of counselors who work with teenagers who identify as lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual or queer.
India's first radio "Q Radio" channel especially for the lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual (LGTB) community was launched in Bangalore last month.
Comparing the importance of speaking up for human rights to the basic act of breathing, Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa gave an historic speech to the lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual and intersex (LGBTI) community at Grace Cathedral, San Francisco in April.
Then you may be pleased to discover that for the last 14 years LGBT students have gathered at the Midwest Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, and Ally College Conference.
Gene Robinson predicted it is only a matter of time before lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual people are fully incorporated into the life and ministry of the Episcopal Church Saturday while preaching in Grace Cathedral here.
The conference is remarkable for its size, scope, and diversity of programming, with presentations and workshops on HIV/AIDS; lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual health; substance abuse; aging; families and relationships; and legal issues.
In the same forum, Pillay said even as there has been progress in recent years in tackling homophobia, many states are still reluctant to acknowledge the extent of violence and discrimination meted out to lesbian, gay, transgender and intersex.